Network and Wireless Cards

AUGUST DVB T201 DRIVER DOWNLOAD

This compact device from August enables you to watch TV on your laptop, wherever you are, providing you’re in an area of strong Freeview reception, that is. Don’t have an account? Once the scan has finished, all the channels found. Add to my manuals Add. By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Uploader: Kazimi
Date Added: 28 February 2008
File Size: 35.28 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 87332
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]

Recorded material can then be browsed as a series of handy thumbnail images, and the software also lets you capture stills and store them on your computer. By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Need help with August DVB-T (Poor/no signal) | AVForums

Yes, my password is: A screen capture function also enables you to grab images of what’s on the screen. For any further g201, please telephone August International Ltd helpline. Once the scan has finished, all the channels found. This compact device from August enables you to watch TV on your laptop, wherever you are, providing you’re in an area of strong Freeview reception, that is.

Don’t have an account? Add to my manuals Add. Our Verdict A great option for getting Freeview on the go. So, it seems that unless your Freeview signal is of a certain strength, it won’t work. Now, I plugged it into my Desktop, it automatically downloaded and installed drivers, plugged in aerial that I have in the attic via coaxial cable, launched the software works with both Media Centre and software providedall worked great, perfect signal.

INTEL 82801GH SATA RAID CONTROLLER DRIVER

Overall, the DVB-T works well when you can get a strong enough Freeview signal, otherwise you’ll be left disappointed. You will find a new icon “BlazeDTV “on your. After plugging the device into a autust aerial feed rather than the supplied antennawe got the chance to see how the DVB-T is supposed to work.

And I did buy the product specifically for the Laptop. Comments to this Manuals Your Name.

August DVB-T201 Quick Start Manual

Getting going is straightforward enough: The two machines are merely meters apart yet a huge difference between the two. Despite a compelling concept, the gadget failed to win us over as we couldn’t get the tiny aerial to work.

Don’t show me this message again. You can also pause live TV and start watching recorded TV before the recording is complete. Sporting a contemporary blue and yellow design, the user interface is simple and intuitive.

To print the manual completely, please, download it. Select and install the appropriate driver from the software CD supplied. Our Verdict It works well when it works, but too often it simply doesn’t.

DELL E772 MONITOR DRIVER

Feb 4, at You must log in or sign up to reply here. FAQs which can be found in the software CD supplied. Computer” on your computer desktop, click “Properties” from the drop down list, a. Enter text from picture: By pressing ‘print’ button you will print only current page. Software and auguet installation is a doddle and takes only a few minutes, while xvb takes a further five to scan through all the channels.

F.S August DVB-T201 USB Freeview TV Receiver & Recorder

Follow TechRadar Reviews on Twitter: Despite several attempts to position the small aerial that’s provided, the display still read ‘No signal’. Dcb it came to testing the aerial we were pleasantly surprised to find that the signal was strong, and the pictures and sound were as good as can be expected given the broadcast sources available.

Page of 1 Go.